Visit our main forum @ Usersub.com

Sarah Harding 'C-thru' @ Celebrity Big Brother Final in Hertfordshire 25th August 2017

UK celebrities in various states of undress
scott
Oscar Winner
Oscar Winner

Sarah Harding 'C-thru' @ Celebrity Big Brother Final in Hertfordshire 25th August 2017

Postby scott » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Image Image

She won beat Amelia in the final two :idunno:

scott
Oscar Winner
Oscar Winner

Re: Sarah Harding 'C-thru' @ Celebrity Big Brother Final in Hertfordshire 25th August 2017

Postby scott » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:24 am

More
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Not the biggest fan of her but she did look great so :POTD:

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Re: Sarah Harding 'C-thru' @ Celebrity Big Brother Final in Hertfordshire 25th August 2017

Postby icarus2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:06 pm

how the hell did she get through....the damn thing must be rigged. i wonder if her nudes will 'leak' out now that she did the nastiest thing you can do and cheat on the boyfreind on national TV of all places. i thought cheryl was bad, but sarah has taken over cheryl for dispicable antics. shes made herself look a slut even if she was play acting to win...and she moaned about how others were 'destroying her career'....she did that herself on national TV.
what a disgusting lump of cat puke :down:

Mjl
Friday Night Project Guest Presenter
Friday Night Project Guest Presenter

Postby Mjl » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:06 pm

icarus2 wrote:how the hell did she get through....the damn thing must be rigged. i wonder if her nudes will 'leak' out now that she did the nastiest thing you can do and cheat on the boyfreind on national TV of all places. i thought cheryl was bad, but sarah has taken over cheryl for dispicable antics. shes made herself look a slut even if she was play acting to win...and she moaned about how others were 'destroying her career'....she did that herself on national TV.

Behave. Like her antics affect you in anyway ..
Mr Outraged Daily Mail reader ...
:lols:

booblover47
Part In Hollyoaks
Part In Hollyoaks

Postby booblover47 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 pm

icarus2 wrote:how the hell did she get through....the damn thing must be rigged. i wonder if her nudes will 'leak' out now that she did the nastiest thing you can do and cheat on the boyfreind on national TV of all places. i thought cheryl was bad, but sarah has taken over cheryl for dispicable antics. shes made herself look a slut even if she was play acting to win...and she moaned about how others were 'destroying her career'....she did that herself on national TV.

I thought all the sexual misbehaviour and intrigue of who shagged who or got angry was why people watched it. Personally I thought it was past its sell by date before it switched channels, flogging a dead horse with "celebs" that many people hadnt heard of or didnt really care. I think I stopped watching at about the 3rd original series. Naked attraction for me, no pretence! :whistle: :lol:

Austin
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby Austin » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:28 am

:POTD: :thumbsup:

scott
Oscar Winner
Oscar Winner

Postby scott » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 pm

posted by nus @ C-Pix

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “UK Ooops”